Leipzig Pro Arte Symphony Orchestra
Hoax orchestra created by the Saga label, after it was acquired by Associated Recordings Company, on a number of releases in the early to mid-1960s. The label gathered disparate works by the same composer by various pianists and attributed the entire record to the fictitious pianist Paul Procopolis. The backing orchestras on the recordings were likewise all credited to this fictitious German orchestra.
- Beethoven- Piano Concerto No.3 In C Minor (Opus 37), 1963, Fidelity/Associated Recordings Company (ARC) label.
- Tchaikovsky- Symphony No 6 In B Minor Op 74 "Pathetique", 1963, Saga
- Schubert– Symphony No.3 (also contains Mendelssohn's Italian Symphony by the real London Philharmonic Orchestra, conducted by the real Sir Eugene Goossens, whose name only sounds made-up), 1963, Saga
- Beethoven- Symphony No. 7, 1967, Saga/ARC Records
- The Emperor, ARC
- Tchaikovsky– Pianoforte Concerto No. 1 In B Flat Minor, Op. 23, ARC
- Rimsky-Korsakov– Scheherazade, Saga
- Brahms– Violin Concerto In D Major, Op.77, ARC
- Tchaikovsky– Symphony No. 4 In F Minor, Opus 36, Fidelity
The different labels were all part of the same company, Associated Recordings Company (ARC).